Accessible Namekey: accessible-name
The programmatically determined name of a user interface element that is included in the accessibility tree.
The accessible name is calculated using the accessible name and description computation.
For native markup languages, such as HTML and SVG, additional information on how to calculate the accessible name can be found in HTML Accessibility API Mappings 1.0, Accessible Name and Description Computation (work in progress) and SVG Accessibility API Mappings, Name and Description (work in progress).
Used In Rules (10):
- Buttons have an accessible name
- Filename is valid accessible name
- Form field has accessible name
- Iframe has an accessible name
- Iframes with identical accessible names serve equivalent purpose
- Image button has accessible name
- Image has accessible name
- Label and name from content mismatch
- Links have an accessible name
- Links with identical accessible names serve equivalent purpose