Accessible Namekey: accessible-name
The programmatically determined name of a user interface element that is included in the accessibility tree.
The accessible name is calculated using the accessible name and description computation.
For native markup languages, such as HTML and SVG, additional information on how to calculate the accessible name can be found in HTML Accessibility API Mappings 1.0, Accessible Name and Description Computation (working draft) and SVG Accessibility API Mappings, Name and Description (working draft).
Used In Rules (12):
- auto-play audio has a control mechanism
- Button has accessible name
- Form control has accessible name
- Form control label is descriptive
- `iframe` element has accessible name
- `iframe` elements with identical accessible names have equivalent purpose
- Image has accessible name
- Image button has accessible name
- Image filename is accessible name for image
- Link has accessible name
- Links with identical accessible names have equivalent purpose
- Visible label is part of accessible name