WCAG-EM Report Tool
If you have a manual test methodology, where you fill results into some report template or tool, you can use the WCAG-EM Report Tool to produce implementation reports.
- Go to the rules page, then open the rule you wish to test
- In the page navigation under Useful likes, you will find a link to Test cases (EM Report Tool). Click this link and save the file to your machine.
- Open the WCAG-EM Report tool: https://www.w3.org/WAI/eval/report-tool/#/open
- Select the file you downloaded in step 1 and load it
- Go to Audit sample
- Under "Sample to evaluate" click the checkbox to select all files
- Under each success criterion set to "Cannot tell" click "Show web pages to enter individual results
- For every page, answer "passed", "failed" "not present" or "cannot tell" (this has to be done on each success criterion
- Go to "report findings" and enter your name under "evaluator"
- Go to "View report" and click "Save evaluation data (JSON)". This will get you the implementation report.
- Join the ACT-R Community group. This ensures the community license agreement is signed.
- Open an issue, proposing the new implementation. Please include the name of the implementation, and attach the implementation report.
- Go to the "reports" directory in the repository of your implementation (Example: RGAA Reports)
- Click "Upload files" and upload the reports